Hey Guys! Thanks for stopping by.
My name is Jess Gibson and I am the founder and editor of The Travelista. I’m 26 years old and I live between Leeds and London in England, U.K. I created my blog in 2013 as a place to document my adventures as an aspiring travel writer, but the more I blogged the more I realised that my dream travel job was already sitting right under my nose. After 3 years of running the blog alongside a full time job in social media, I took the leap to become a full time travel blogger.
The Travelista brings you stylish travel inspiration in an honest, chatty and unpretentious way. Packed with tips, reviews, itineraries and recommendations from around the world, my posts aren’t just about ‘what I did’. They’re designed to make your own travels AMAZING too.
Creating this blog has transformed my life in ways I could have never imagined. My heart and soul goes in to it and it continues to evolve each day.
So come and join me on my big adventure and discover the world of The Travelista.
Love Jess x
- The Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2015 – Nominated for Best in Travel
- The SATOA Travel Awards 2015 – Winner of Best Travel Blog / Journalist
- The Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014 – Winner of Highly Commended Travel Blog
- The Blogger Awards 2014 – Nominated for Most Stylish Travel Blogger
- The Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013 – Nominated for Best Travel Blog
- Listed in the Top 10 Luxury Travel Bloggers by Vueilo 2015 and 2016
- Listed in the Top 100 UK Travel Bloggers 2015 by Discount My Flights
- Listed in the Top Luxury Travel Bloggers to Follow in 2015 by Trip Advisor’s Flip Key
- Listed in the Top 10 Inspiring Female Instagrammers To Follow by Localgrapher
- See more in my Press page